The term ‘Focus4Growth’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Granary, Crowhill Farm, Ravensden Road, Wilden, Beds, MK44 2QS. Our company registration number is 11318558. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Contract of Agreement
The contract is made between (the ‘client’) and Focus4growth (the ‘coach’) for the desired number of coaching sessions.
The coaching relationship
The purpose of the coaching relationship is to support the client to achieve their goals. The coach and client will first come to an agreement about the nature of coaching. Coaching is a non-therapeutic intervention intended for clients who wish to accelerate their performance, improve their work and/ or career and/ or personal life. Either the client or the coach is able to exit the coaching relationship without giving a specific reason, subject to the appropriate notice being given (1 x session’s notice, to be paid in full).
Expenses will be funded by the client, or if funded by the coach will be re-charged to the client.
Coaching & Mentoring
Focus4growth coaches use a combination of Coaching and Mentoring approaches. This enable clients to learn from our coaches’ many years of leadership experience. This experience is shared in a way that delivers insight but leaves the client free to consider an optional and alternative course of action.
The coach will discuss the level of challenge and the use of silence to increase the value of the coaching sessions.
On occasion the coach will take headline notes and/ or actions, these will be sent the client following the session.
Executive Coaching objectives
- Flexible ‘Client need’ driven session agenda
- Focus on the Clients’ personal and professional growth
- Identification and coaching focus on leadership & team performance priorities
- Agreement of development plan key objectives
- Client accountability to meet agreed ‘Performance Acceleration’ actions
- Ongoing review and monitoring to ensure client and organisation satisfaction
- Attend coaching sessions as agreed (and on time)
- Be open to coaching discussions with a desire to change and succeed
- Bring topics for discussion
- Set and pursue meaningful goals
- Commit to completing agreed actions between coaching sessions
- Manage the coaching process (including timekeeping)
- Undertake regular professional coaching supervision
- Maintain confidentiality (unless the information shared threatens the health of the client or puts their organisation at risk of breaking the law)
- Work in the best interests of the client and the organisation
- Hold the client accountable to make changes to enable greater future success
Code of Ethics
Focus4growth coaches agree to work with and comply to the AOEC Code of Ethics.
A copy can be supplied by request and can be found on the AOEC website.
Rescheduling coaching session
Coaching sessions can be rescheduled by either the client or the coach with 3 x working days’ notice.
If a cancellation is made by either party without this notice period, a payment of 50% of the coaching fee will be made, or a discount of 50% will be given off the next coaching session (except in the case of extraordinary circumstances, whereby both parties may agree to waive this penalty clause).
Last updated: May 2021
Our aim is to Inspire our Dental Clients with the confidence, capability and consistency to become the market-leaders in their field.